[google-url-shortener] Disable all the links I use feedburner+publicize? How to solve the problem‏

Fares S

Sep 3, 2016, 7:45:52 PM9/3/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have a job site and when it was published announcement a job feedburner.google service.Com
are automatically posted in the account follow posts on Twitter are used shortcut links goo.gl

Now, unfortunately, all followers say he show them this letter
http://goo.gl/fb/1fZLTj – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.

I confirm that I do not use the service for spam ..

 This problem has All of uses  feedburner+publicize
I hope that the officials review and resolve the problem, there are many sites damaged
I, for example, have more than 9000 Tweet
And not spamming ,
  But advertising jobs

People have the same problem

David H. Deans

Sep 6, 2016, 12:17:05 PM9/6/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
This seems to be affecting multiple users of the Feedburner 'publicize' feature. I've requested a review for my shortcuts over the holiday weekend, but so far no action by Google. I've discontinued using this auto-tweet capability, and suggest others do the same.

Dan Ross

Sep 6, 2016, 5:58:47 PM9/6/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Does anyone EVER get a reply from anyone with FeedBurner on this Help fForum? It appears Google/FeedBurner have abandoned the forum, leaving it to users to share complaints ... I have the same issue, many others have this issue, but no replies on this Help Forum to anything

I posted this issue on the Blogger Forum and had a reply within a few minutes, unfortunately the suggestion was to post here