Feedburner shows Zero Email Subscribers! Please help!

Yash Banthia

Dec 28, 2016, 8:06:45 AM12/28/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,
Recently, a lot of my friends subscribed to my blog via email subscription through the 'Subscribe via email' feed burner gadget. However, my feedburner stats show 0 subscribers.
What maybe the issue?

Help greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yash

Matti nescio

Dec 28, 2016, 11:50:40 AM12/28/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
In your list of email subscribers, are all email addresses listed as Active (=verified) ?

Matti nescio

Dec 28, 2016, 11:59:22 AM12/28/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Also , are you viewing the feed stats of the correct feed ?

From your G+ profile, there are links to theuberindian.blogspot.com
In that blog, there are links to two feedburner feeds :
The different blog is pointing to same feedburner feeds.

Nevzat Keles

Jan 18, 2017, 5:25:19 AM1/18/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello Matti;
I have also same problem. Although I have a few subscribers, I see 0 subscriber. I have checked G+ profile but I couldn't understand the issue.
Can you help on this.

Thank you
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kosit la-orngsri

Jan 27, 2017, 2:26:42 AM1/27/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
ทุกวันนี้มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงปัญหาก็ย่อมเกิดขึ้น