HELP!! I don't know how to fix this.

Jenny

Aug 20, 2013, 9:11:49 AM8/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

I'm super new with feedburner and I don't know what this error means or how to fix it at all. Please someone help!

The URL you entered does not appear to be a valid feed. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 3: The element type "link" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</link>".

Website: www.readinghud.com

Jenny

Aug 20, 2013, 9:40:41 AM8/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Here are some screenshots

Matti Nescio

Aug 20, 2013, 10:02:27 AM8/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Why do you have this line in your domain settings :
readinghud.com. 600 IN A 68.178.232.100

Using http://www.readinghud.com/feeds/posts/default as the original feed in feedburner works fine.
Stop copy&pasting from Word* - then you could also remove the ?max-results=5 (or at least increase it to 10 to 15)
* or if using Chrome or Firefox, paste using ctrl+shift+V

Jenny

Aug 20, 2013, 10:58:15 AM8/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I still get the same message when I try to change the "Original Feed" to http://readinghud.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=10
The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 3: The element type "link" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</link>"

Jenny

Aug 20, 2013, 11:04:05 AM8/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Oh thank goodness! Is working again :D Thanks guys. and I won't copy and past anymore!

PB

Oct 15, 2017, 4:24:32 AM10/15/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
How it got fixed, I am having same issue.