How to stimulate the relationship with God of your children?

deJireh

Jan 24, 2018, 10:23:08 AM1/24/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
We will start with a delicate issue, not because what it means, but because of what we have to do to have a result.
Our children are a mirror of us, our defects that we do not see in ourselves, we notice when we see them in them; If we want them to have a relationship with God, we have to ask ourselves several questions, such as; Are we connected to God ?, How is our relationship with God ?, We treat our children as the Bible tells us ?, Our home is connected with the purpose of God ?, Our marriage is based on the rocks ?, etc, etc, etc....
Already knowing that our children copy acquired patterns of the home, it is much easier to connect them to them, and the correct and effective way is connecting us, that our facts speak more than our words, that they can perceive that being connected with God is our best. great longing After taking the first step, we continue advancing in the stimulation of the children to connect them with Jesus Christ.
A good example would be; instruct them and adapt the tools according to their ages, (babies-children-adolescents) and we can start from small ,; and although there is no age, the important ones are like parents taking conscience and beginning to create habits; and among these habits we can start reading them literature, stories from the Bible, put videos, movies, like the (vegetables) that have a good message and are very current, placing Christian music at home is also a way to widen them all what breathes praise God, incorporating the good use of technology, knowing that it is a very attractive tool for them, which we can download mobile Bible applications for children that has games, very funny illustrations, among them we have also "Superbook " among other.
Pray individually and together in "family", you can do dynamics, where everyone in your privacy prays to the LORD, READ the word, and then meet to share it.
The Fathers must take the initiative, be their models; teach them, dedicate time daily to encourage that time of devotion with God, and this must begin at home. and while the children are under our care and within our roofs, we are responsible for stimulating their spiritual growth.
We must remember that we can not require our children to have a relationship with God when we do not have it. That is why as parents we must start ourselves and then we can set the example, and as a result our children will copy that model.
When the children see in us that (Love, Faith, Trust, Hope) as the fruit and result of establishing a close relationship with the Lord, they will want those for their lives.