Cancel a Blog Post From Being Emailed Out via Feedburner?

Megan Gordon

Jul 14, 2016, 5:56:05 PM7/14/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, all-
I accidentally just hit "publish" on a post not ready to go out yet. I immediately fixed it so it's no longer live but don't want it to be emailed to subscribers -- I can't find a way to look in a lineup or cancel it. Can someone help??

Maks Verver

Jul 15, 2016, 11:57:36 AM7/15/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Megan,

Just check the content of your FeedBurner feed. If the post is not there, it will probably not be mailed out.

FeedBurner only sends out email updates once a day, so if the post was only up for a very short time, FeedBurner probably didn't see it (or you'd have to be extremely unlucky!)

 - Maks.