Problem with feed not syncing again.

Backwoods Bedroom

Feb 1, 2017, 7:20:58 PM2/1/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello,

Please help.My feed is not updating again. I had wrongly assumed that I had fixed the issue, but apparently not. Steps I've taken to resolve this time.
1 .I disabled feeds from being cached on WP Super Cache.
2. I've went to through all the troubleshooting.
3. When I ping Feedburner using my url: http://backwoodsbedroom.com I get an error message which I attached a screenshot of.
4. The feed validates with some recommendations. http://backwoodsbedroom.com/feed/
5. The feed address fails to vailidate though.(Attached screen shots)  http://feeds.feedburner.com/BackwoodsBedroom
6. I further went on to Resync and it still did not fix the issue.

You can see on this board this happened before. I thought the issue was with Super Cache, but apparently that is not the issue.

Hope you can help me understand the issue and resolve it once and for all. I appreciate your help very much. Thank you in advance.
Screenshot 2017-02-01 19.09.08.png
Screenshot 2017-02-01 19.14.11.png
Screenshot 2017-02-01 19.14.20.png

Backwoods Bedroom

Feb 1, 2017, 7:23:49 PM2/1/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I seemed to have fixed the issue again. I deleted the cache, I also lowered Syndication feeds show the most recent from 10 to 8.
What do you think resolved the issue?