Where do I Find My physical List of Subscribers on Feedburner?

S.P Bragg

Nov 15, 2016, 11:07:08 AM11/15/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Earlier this morning I  stumbled upon a list of subscribers on Feedburner but can't remember where I saw it. It showed unverified and verified subscribers. I can't seem to find the list now. Can someone point me in the right direction

Matti nescio

Nov 15, 2016, 4:00:16 PM11/15/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
After selecting the feed from the frontpage of Feedburner, you could just open the
'See more about your subscribers »' link and end up to the list email subscribers from there.

Or go to Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Subscription Management yourself,
scroll to the bottom of the page, and open 'View Subscriber Details'.

S.P Bragg

Nov 15, 2016, 10:17:54 PM11/15/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!!