Email subscription

seana....@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2017, 6:32:24 PM8/24/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
So it says I have 0 subscribers but I see down at the bottom of the subscription page I have 4 one of them clicked the link and is actually signed up, but it still says 0 on my feeds. Also the stats..are for yesterday's date and I can't change it to today's date...also I had to use both different codes because the first one didn't work so I had to use the redirect link is this to receive updates on my posts?

joynicholas YouTube

Aug 25, 2017, 12:09:11 AM8/25/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
**it isn't what happens to you that is so important. it's what you do with that thing after it happen that c ermines the result