Subscriber counter is showing Zero

Anabelia Craft Design

Mar 9, 2015, 4:25:33 AM3/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Google, I don't know what the problem is but from this morning (2015/03/09) the Subscriber counter is showing Zero. I have about 800+ subscribers on my website http://anabeliahandmade.blogspot.com.es/ . When I open the 'Email Subscriber" tab all is fine but on the website and home page of feedburner its showing Zero. If is the problem of my setting then please help me to fix it or if it is the problem of system then please fix it soon. This is not good for my blog. Thank you in advance

Helen Barbour

Mar 9, 2015, 7:48:13 AM3/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem today. My Feedburner stats are showing as zero!  Will subscribers still receive an email?  Will they be reinstated.
Message has been deleted