Subscribers/Reach Stats Dropped To Zero

Christopher Cantwell

May 10, 2016, 10:57:19 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
On May 4th Feedburner stats showed me having 64 subscribers and a reach of 20 which was more or less consistent with the days prior. On May 5th both dropped to zero with no explanation whatsoever and have been that way since. However, below this I see the stats for page views and downloads and those are not zero, indicating something is wrong with the subscribers/reach calculation.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ccantwell

Monday, May 9, 2016

  • 0 subscribers learn more about Subscribers
  • 0 reach What is Reach

See more about your subscribers »

Popular Feed Items

NAMEVIEWSCLICKSD'LOADS
Total58617
  Radical Agenda EP139 – Suppressed152--
  RA139.mp3----9
  Facebook is Censoring LifeSiteNews.com61-