I have over 2200 subscribers but no one is getting my emails

design21

Oct 2, 2017, 6:59:00 PM10/2/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have had feedburner for years and I am just now realizing that something must be going on cause I have been getting people telling me that they haven't been getting my emails. They all use to get them. When I look at the stats dashboard it states no one is getting them....but the funny thing about it, I still get the emails....can someone please tell me what is going on....thanks
2017-10-02_155804.jpg

Cal Traveler

Oct 3, 2017, 4:49:10 AM10/3/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am not sure what's going on in your case but I also used Feedburner since 2008, had about 4000 subscribers, and last month suddenly my posts were not going out daily. I had several test emails that weren't receiving the emails. When I added another post and changed the times of delivery I could get it to deliver the email late in the day. This began happening every other day so I finally quit using Feedburner. I have never seen it this bad and assumed it's the end of its cycle. Now I am paying $50 month for mailchimp and not happy about that. But it works fine and delivers the RSS feed as email with no problems, so in my case, the issue was with Feedburner.