Feed works but still showing 0 subscribers

SpdyPete

Jan 31, 2018, 3:00:21 PM1/31/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
First off, I am very novice to Feedburner and this was installed on my site many years ago but the feed email is being sent out every time a new story is posted so it is active and working.

However, when I log into feedburner to view my subscribers, it show a big fat 0. I am hoping to export my subscriber list to a CSV file and cant do that with 0 subs showing so any help would be greatly appreciated with this matter.

Thank you!

Matti nescio

Jan 31, 2018, 3:27:40 PM1/31/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
What's your site URL, and what are the Feed Details of the Feedburner feed that you are seeing 0 subscribers for
in the Publicize tab / Email Subscriptions ?

SpdyPete

Jan 31, 2018, 3:35:37 PM1/31/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
http://speed.academy/subscribe/ is the site.

The Feed details are:

Let me know if this is helpful. Thank you!

Matti nescio

Jan 31, 2018, 3:41:46 PM1/31/18
to Feed and Web Statistics

SpdyPete

Jan 31, 2018, 9:56:12 PM1/31/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
So by the looks of it that means Im not subscribed to the right feed?! If thats the case, then I bet that is my issue. Now to figure out what email the feed is registered to.

Thanks so much for your help