Subscriber drops!

agri...@tamu.edu

Jun 19, 2015, 12:59:51 PM6/19/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed a couple of other folks see their subscriber numbers drop. Ours went from 585 on 6/15 to 0 on 6/16 and has stayed the same. In the subscribers section, there is no more "Feedburner Email Subscriptions" section where I could manage my email subscriber list.

Now I can manage them under th "publicize" tab and they are all there, so does this mean the "Analyze" tab is whacked out right now?

Am I missing something or did something happen? Will resyncing help?

Thanks in advance for any insight or assistance.

The Feed URI is http://feeds.feedburner.com/agrilife/EzHb

Thanks again
John