I can't claim my old feeds - don't know username

Midlife Army Wife

Jan 5, 2011, 12:51:24 PM1/5/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Please help. I don't know my username in order to claim my feeds.
I've tried every username I can think of. I would like to login to
see my stats or edit my feed.

My feed address is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/midlifearmywife-all-feeds

Thanks for your help!

Ben Yu

Jan 5, 2011, 1:20:24 PM1/5/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, can you send us your email address so we can reply directly to you
about the specifics of the feed?

Midlife Army Wife

Jan 5, 2011, 1:39:16 PM1/5/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
midlifearmywife @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

JohnbatdorffII

Jan 14, 2011, 1:12:34 PM1/14/11
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

I'm having the exact same problem.  I made the mistake of deleting my Google Account way back when so I had to start a new Google Account.  I would like to claim my old feed if possible.  My current feed is

http://feeds.feedburner.com/batdorffphotographyblog

The old feed I would like to claim to my account is

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/JohnBatdorffPhotographyBlog

Can you help me?

John Batdorff

Jan 14, 2011, 1:16:58 PM1/14/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

Grant Powell

Jan 15, 2011, 12:28:01 PM1/15/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Ben, I am having the same problem.

The feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/Pomeganda

The owner of the feed is admini...@seedingideas.com

I have tried accessing through every possible username/email, and I
have been unsuccessful.

Please help!

NewbieBlogger

Jan 16, 2011, 2:46:43 PM1/16/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Ben,

Like others here, I'd like to recover my subscriber list (which was
lost when I accidentally deleted the feed from my blog,
EastHillsLoudonville.blogspot.com). Is there any way to do this? I
don't remember my original feedburner username...but the blog was set
up in July 2009 if that helps.

Thanks for any assistance.

Susan

snowmoon

Jan 24, 2011, 4:45:18 AM1/24/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Ben

Like many others, I'm having the same problem.

I had a feedburner.com account. When I try to claim my feed, it tells
me my username/password is incorrect, even though I know it's correct.
When I click the forgotten password link and enter in either my
username or email address, it says "The username or email address you
entered was not found on feedburner", even though I know it's the
right username / email address.

Can you please help me claim the feed?

The feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MuiTsunPhotography

If you need to contact me my email is: mui at muitsunphotography dot
co dot uk

Thanks!
> > Thanks for your help!- Hide quoted text -

Scott Loftesness

Jan 27, 2011, 8:47:39 PM1/27/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Ben,

I'm having a "lost feed" problem as well. The feed is:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Inmenlo

My email is: sjlm...@gmail.com or sc...@inmenlo.com

Thanks!

Scott

flyingman15

Jan 30, 2011, 2:20:35 PM1/30/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,

I have the same kind of situation and completely stucked.
My feed is http://feeds2.terrafemina.com/TerrafeminaNews

We can not remember what email adress or username was used to register
that feed

My email is my username shown here at gmail.com

Any help much appreciated !

Thanks.

On 28 jan, 02:47, Scott Loftesness wrote:
> Ben,
>
> I'm having a "lost feed" problem as well.  The feed is:http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Inmenlo
>
> My email is: [email address] or [email address]

trog

Jan 30, 2011, 8:28:26 PM1/30/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I am also having the same problem, but I actually think I know my
username/password - it just isn't working to let me log in (it's saved
in my browser).

My account was from pre-Google account days, so I'm not sure what to
do. I have set up a new Google account with FeedBurner but can't see
any way to claim old feeds under this new account.

It seems like there's a lot of people that need this feature; it would
be good if we could use a similar feature to Webmaster Tools whereby
we throw in some specific code into the feed so that we can easily
claim it.

--
david

Matt Biddlecombe

Feb 1, 2011, 8:31:24 AM2/1/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Love to get a reply on this as well, Ben.

I am in a similar position where I cannot manage feedburner feeds and
would like to be able to reclaim them under my Google account.

Matt

Fanny Héraud

Feb 2, 2011, 3:37:13 PM2/2/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Ben,

We have the exact same problem! Can you please help?

Feed : http://feeds2.feedburner.com/rqsv
Email : in...@simplicitevolontaire.org or
coordi...@simplicitevolontaire.org

Thanks a million!

Fanny
RQSV
Message has been deleted

PyScripts.com

Feb 5, 2011, 3:39:38 AM2/5/11
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have a problem with http://feeds.feedburner.com/pyscriptscom I can't claim the feed because feedburner rejects all my email adresses and usernames.
The source feed does not exist anymore but feedburner still tries to pull the feed from my site and fills up the server logs with 404 errors.
All I want is to remove that feed from feedburner permanently but I can't access it in any way. It was created before the merging of Google Accounts and Google Apps Accounts so that could be the cause.
Any help would be very appreciated :)

Sparanoid

Feb 9, 2011, 11:30:45 AM2/9/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, Ben,

I am having the same problem. I missed feed trasnfer and the old feed
is not accessable for my Google account:
The feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/sparanoid

Original feedburner email: in...@sparanoid.com or spar...@163.com

My email: spar...@gmail.com

Thanks!

Friendly Blogger

Feb 18, 2011, 1:25:43 AM2/18/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
John:

Have you tried going into your webmaster tools and claiming your old
feed? If this does not work...Google is going to have to associate
your old feed with new account. In your tools, contact Google that
way. Unfortunately, in here no one from Google seems to respond.

If you need more help, email me at djfunk...@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Lisa
http://www.thefriendlyblogger.com

Friendly Blogger

Feb 18, 2011, 1:30:26 AM2/18/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Scott:

Your feed is active, what do you need help with? Anyway I can help,
please let me know. email me at djfunk...@yahoo.com

On Jan 27, 8:47 pm, Scott Loftesness wrote:
> Ben,
>
> I'm having a "lost feed" problem as well.  The feed is:http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Inmenlo
>
> My email is: [email address] or [email address]

Molly Mahar

Aug 29, 2011, 12:16:34 AM8/29/11
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben-  Trying not to start a new thread, but I'm having the same issue.
Exactly!!

I had a feedburner.com account. When I try to claim my feed, it tells
me my username/password is incorrect, even though I know it's correct.
When I click the forgotten password link and enter in either my
username or email address, it says "The username or email address you
entered was not found on feedburner", even though I know it's the
right username / email address.

Can you please help me claim the feed?

The feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/stratejoy

If you need to contact me my email is: molly (@) stratejoy (.) com

Thank you!  I can't believe how long it's been since I cared what my RSS subscribers were- but my new biz coach wants to know.

-Molly

Erik Digre

May 20, 2013, 1:59:44 PM5/20/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone get this resolved? Our feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/workoutnirvana and we are stuck in the same situation, can't log in or reset password.

Sonya

Apr 6, 2014, 6:25:57 PM4/6/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I too have been trying to get into my older/other Google account that contains my feedburner and You Tube site. I have been trying for the past *two years* to no avail. Has anybody solved this yet. I want to move my blogs but can't even get into my adsense and of course I can not find any way to speak to a human Google Customer Service rep.

DebraLynn Pugh

Jul 30, 2014, 2:45:35 PM7/30/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I cannot get in to claim my feed either. My feed is here :  http://feeds.feedburner.com/FrugalLittleBungalow  and while it still seems to work with blog lovin and email the RSS is broken or something. No updates have gone to RSS subscribers or blog rolls for over a week now. Articles about going to retrieve a subscriber list etc lead me to the page where to get in, I have to enter a user name and password. Tried everything under the sun....and when I enter the only two email addresses that I can think of ( personal and gmail ) it tells me that those don't exist.  gmail address is frugallitt...@gmail.com

Mayra Jimenez

Aug 6, 2014, 5:19:48 PM8/6/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am having the exact same issue as everybody on this forum.

An employee created this account a while back and we dont have the username.

Thanks in advance

Mayra

Greg S

Sep 23, 2014, 10:23:48 PM9/23/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

I'm having the same problem.

My email: mail (at) gregorystone (dot) com (dot) (au)

Thank you
Greg

Jennifer Patterson

Oct 2, 2014, 3:31:37 PM10/2/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben, I am having the same problem. A previous employee started our FeedBurner account and we can't gain access. I hate to lose all of our subscribers. ACK!!
You can reach me at jenniferpa...@gmail.com
Our feed is (or was) http://feeds.feedburner.com/Knowledgewave and our feed ID is feedId=2292595

Wendy Hollands

Oct 24, 2014, 9:47:19 AM10/24/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone managed to get this sorted out? My account has now started doing this too. It worked just a few weeks ago. Any advice from those above who have dealt with this in the past year or so?

ffservi...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2015, 10:42:58 AM4/26/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Ben -

Are you still helping with this 4 years later?    I have the same issue.   We do not know what email is associated with the feed.  The name of the feed is  http://feeds.feedburner.com/freedomfinancialservices    and thought it was created by  ffservi...@gmail.com but there are not feeds assigned to that email address.

We need to disable the feed and at a total loss on if we don't know the email.  I submitted a request to feedburner support but have not heard from them.

Please reply to the ffservi...@gmail.com  or here please :)
THANK YOU!

ffservi...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2015, 10:45:46 AM4/26/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever get a reply?   I am at a loss on how to figure this out too.   Thanks, Karen  (on behalf of ffservi...@gmail.com)

Investologic

May 3, 2020, 2:03:24 AM5/3/20
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have forgotten the user id to my feedburner account.
How can I recover the user id. Kindly help