No updates of posts

kristof mollu

Aug 31, 2017, 6:59:04 PM8/31/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi

Since a few years I have a blogspot website but the last days, my email subsribers don't receive any updates by mail. I have not changed some settings, so I don't know what's wrong... I already pinged the FeedBurner.

Kind regards
Kristof

Matti nescio

Aug 31, 2017, 7:42:39 PM8/31/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
If your blog is kristofmollu.blogspot.com , then you have done something quite different in your posts this month.
The newest post available in http://feeds.feedburner.com/KristofMollu , 'wat als'  has a base64 embedded image,
instead of a normally uploaded image.
All your other posts are filled with junk Word formatting as a result of you copy&pasting content directly from
Word into Blogger post editor.

As a result , your likely Original Feed http://kristofmollu.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
is currently  ~1100 KiB , just above maximum allowed size for Feedburner , not to mention
nearly an order of magnitude larger than an average Blogger feed.

Replace the image, reset the junk formatting, and then follow the instructions
and provide Feedburner with an Original Feed with fewer posts or only
a summary feed to begin with.

In the future , use plain Notepad to paste from, or paste using Ctrl+Shift+V , not Ctrl+V
to paste (when using Chrome or Firefox on Windows)

kristof mollu

Sep 1, 2017, 2:44:07 AM9/1/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi

Thanks!

The things I have done:
1) I have replaced the image of the blog 'wat als'
2) I have reset the junk formatting (I think I have done this correctly) of the blog 'wat als' and the three newest posts. Should I do this for ALL my posts?
3) I have followed the instructions from https://support.google.com/feedburner/answer/79009?hl=en and changed the code to http://kristofmollu.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=3

What do you mean with "provide Feedburner with an Original Feed with fewer posts or only a summary feed to begin with"? Are there any further steps?

Regards