Blogger Stats not counting Feedburner email views

Jeff Cable

May 28, 2015, 6:37:15 PM5/28/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if there is a way for all the people viewing my blog through a Feedburner email to count in the views stats. I have 3000 people who are getting the email, but based on the stats, they don't appear to be counted.

I would really love to have ALL views (web and email) counted in the stats.

Jeff

Maks Verver

May 29, 2015, 6:53:37 AM5/29/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

You can get stats on email subscribers on the FeedBurner control panel. If you have enabled click and/or view tracking, views and clicks from email subscribers will also be counted (though views might not be counted if the user's email client blocks loading of external resources).

Maybe you already knew this, and what you really want is the stats from FeedBurner to be merged with the stats from Blogger: I'm sorry to say there currently is no easy way to do this.

 - Maks.

Jeff Cable

May 29, 2015, 5:05:54 PM5/29/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com