Changing Post Length In Feed and Adding Images

Sara Linder

Jul 26, 2017, 10:30:50 AM7/26/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, how do I change the length of posts in my feed? Also, how do I include images? I installed the Featured Images in RSS Feeds plugin on Wordpress, but there are still no images being shown on my Feedburner feed. Thanks!

Matti nescio

Jul 30, 2017, 5:04:30 AM7/30/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 17:30:50 UTC+3, Sara Linder wrote:
Hi, how do I change the length of posts in my feed? Also, how do I include images?

First, make sure the Original Feed you're providing to Feedburner from Wordpress includes images.