E-Mail Subscribers

marthagayle

Jan 21, 2009, 1:14:38 PM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I transferred from Feedburner to Google a couple of days ago. My
subscriber list is still showing up but not new subscribers. I have
these questions:

1. Where are my new subscribers listed? I know they're getting the
feeds but I don't see their names.

2. Where is the "all time" choice so that we can see the aggregate
stats for all time? Right now we can just see each day, 7 days or 30
days. Before we could also choose "all time."

3. My subscribers are now listed in order of signing up, starting at
the top with the newest ones (minus the ones I can't see). Is there a
way to switch back to alphabetically, as before?

4. Why can't we track visitor stats now? This used to be at the bottom
but it's not there now.

Thanks.

Martha
www.theconfettichornicles.blogspot.com

Michelle Cubas

Mar 7, 2016, 2:58:22 PM3/7/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Martha,

I'm a newbie. Can you please tell me where my subscribers' names are?
When I click to print the list, no names come up.

Michelle