Feedburner not working

Frank Taylor

Feb 12, 2018, 10:33:07 PM2/12/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
I just recently started a blog and it appears that my feedburner is not working.  I am showing 0 subscribers when I know that at least a few people have subscribed.  I use the ping feedburner option and that appears to work properly but my subscription numbers are still at 0.  My blog is at https://theshipslogg.blogspot.com/.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Frank

Matti nescio

Feb 12, 2018, 11:56:06 PM2/12/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Did you actually go to the list of email subscribers in Feedburner / Publicize / Email Subscriptions (bottom of the page) ?

Meryem

Feb 18, 2018, 4:22:25 PM2/18/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
im having the same issue

Shane Birley

Apr 15, 2018, 6:05:56 PM4/15/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi!

Just a quick note, the "ping" service and the "email subscriptions" are not connected at all. You need to set them up individually.