subscribers not getting emails

Caroline Nicholls

Jul 14, 2017, 6:28:03 AM7/14/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have just set up a blog on Blogger
there is a subscribe button on the main page. People can click to subscribe, they get a verification email which when they confirm says they will receive an email when I post on the blog. I have posted twice but no one has received an email to inform them.

Please help.

Matti nescio

Jul 14, 2017, 6:47:59 AM7/14/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
What delivery schedule did you select in your feedburner settings in publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

Also, your current Post Feed Redirect settings in Blogger makes absolutely no sense - clear it.

Caroline Nicholls

Jul 14, 2017, 7:05:38 AM7/14/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Delivery options scheduled for 1pm-3pm.
Thanks for your point on post feed redirect settings- I have cleared it. Thanks for taking the time to reply.