Any successful tales of reclaiming feeds?

Katie Ryan O'Connor

May 10, 2016, 8:36:39 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I've seen plenty of posts from folks with my same problem -- inheriting a Feedburner account where the username, email and password are essentially unknowable. Gone with the wind of employees past. :-)

Surely there is some wonderful person somewhere -- at Google? the world? -- who can help.

Anyone?

All I have is the feed name and past emails and passwords.

(And the feed stopped updating sometime after April 15 -- that was the last post to go out.)

Your help would be incredibly appreciated!

Katie

Mix Gerix

May 26, 2016, 3:58:18 PM5/26/16
to Feed and Web Statistics