Feedburner not enabled it seems?

Leo Zanza

Nov 15, 2017, 7:55:38 PM11/15/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hey guys,

Sorry to make another "my feedburner does not work" thread but I'm not finding a solution for the problem myself.

However after multiple people told me that they subscribed but never gotten any e-mails from new post I decided to test it out myself. I subscribed and indeed got no e-mail when I posted new content.
I checked my Feedburner, the analyzer shows me that since I have created the blog I have 0 subscribers and 0 reach.

I added two pictures to show my E-mail subscriptions, they are also 0 but are enabled. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, any info would greatly be appreciated!

Thank,

Leo
blog.png
blog2.png

Matti nescio

Nov 15, 2017, 8:21:04 PM11/15/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm not seeing any Feedburner feed or gadget on the blog, and
https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/XI1XR (like in your screenshot) does not exist.

Can you post a screenshot showing your Feedburrner Feed Details expanded ?
(or better yet, copy&paste the full Original Feed and Feed Address)
Also check your Delivery Options.

Do you have more feeds on your Feedburner account ?

Debbie Schlussel

Nov 16, 2017, 9:33:29 AM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem.  It's broken and hasn't worked since Nov. 13th.  Attention Google, Feedburner, please fix.  This has been a discussion topic in several Google discussion forums.  You're not the only one.  But Google hasn't responded or fixed it.  Nothing you can do.  This is on Google.

Casey Cromwell

Nov 16, 2017, 12:21:43 PM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Glad it's not just me! Mine hasn't been working (not showing subscribers and not sending out emails) since November 13 either. Google and Feedburner need to fix this issue ASAP.

Matti nescio

Nov 16, 2017, 2:41:20 PM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 4:33:29 PM UTC+2, Debbie Schlussel wrote:
I'm having the same problem.

, and both are up to date compared to what's on the website.

So unless you're seeing 'Total Subscribers: 0'  on your list of email subscribers page like the 'blog2.png'
screenshot by the OP,  you're not having the same problem.

Debbie Schlussel

Nov 16, 2017, 4:15:24 PM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics

Matti:
Actually, that's exactly what I'm seeing:  0 subscribers.  See JPEG.

Matti nescio

Nov 16, 2017, 5:25:09 PM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Thursday, 16 November 2017 23:15:24 UTC+2, Debbie Schlussel wrote:
Actually, that's exactly what I'm seeing:  0 subscribers.  See JPEG.

.. but that screenshot is of the wrong page.
As said, go to the page indicated by the blog2.png screenshot in the post of Leo Zanza.

JB

Nov 21, 2017, 10:06:17 PM11/21/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Feedburner is not working for me either. I set the email notification for 3 pm - 5 pm...got no notification (one of my own emails is signed up). Set it for 5 pm - 7 pm---still no notification.  Very disappointed and not sure what to do.

krystle phillips

Nov 30, 2017, 12:59:02 PM11/30/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I saw this message in shopify

Google has stopped supporting FeedBurner. To get help with FeedBurner, visit the FeedBurner Help Group.