Feedburner won't update past may 4

Nick Amanda

May 7, 2016, 6:41:17 AM5/7/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
My feedburner won't update the past couple days. I e tried pinging it five times and also resyncing. It still only shows statistics from May 4! HELP!

Fredrik Karlsson hedin

May 8, 2016, 5:09:54 PM5/8/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Have had the same issue with my podcasts from the same date

Dan Roentsch

May 9, 2016, 3:55:11 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Yeah, Feedburner's fallen and it can't get up.

Aaron Spearin

May 9, 2016, 4:59:48 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same issue. Except now it updated with all zeros.... But I know I have at least 1...me.

Traci Slatton

May 9, 2016, 6:22:40 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same trouble. Any idea what's going on?

Robert Pallin

May 9, 2016, 6:32:34 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same issue, well my feed does seem to be working without issue, but no stats at all. Any news?
Message has been deleted

Michael DiMauro

May 9, 2016, 7:47:13 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same issue. All zeros after May 4, and I know there should be thousands of downloads. I'd really like to know what is happening and if feedburner is at least working to fix this. Or if there is something I need to do on my end.

Anabelia Craft Design

May 9, 2016, 8:58:02 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
My feedburner won't update the past couple days. All zeros after May, 4!!!

Robert Pallin

May 9, 2016, 9:49:23 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm glad it looks to be a feedburner service issue and not an issue on my end based on many others having it. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, though.

Cafea cu Taifas

May 9, 2016, 10:08:49 AM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Do you think they will keep Feedburner? I am curious about this.

Sarah Eliza

May 9, 2016, 12:36:41 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same here -- Feedburner showing all subscribers ZERO.  HELP GOOGLE!!!  Fix Feedburner!!

Robert Pallin

May 9, 2016, 1:16:41 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Are there any direct contact e-mail addresses to the Feedburner team?

Jamie Jeffers

May 9, 2016, 1:22:54 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same issue.  Has anyone heard from Google on this issue?

Alexander Zimmerman

May 9, 2016, 3:33:57 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
same :(

Manuela M

May 9, 2016, 4:42:03 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same problem :( It shows zero "subscribers" and zero "reach" since May 5. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

aboundin...@gmail.com

May 9, 2016, 5:24:54 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Likewise, my feed is still available, but all subscribers are gone including me even after May 4th though i just subscribed again.  What's up feedburner?  Did google send you the way of the dinosaur?

HollywoodClipShow

May 9, 2016, 5:33:06 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Do we really have zero subscribers? I'm new to this. But everything I submitted the feed to was rejected so I made a feed somewhere else and was approved. I dont think the feedburnerr rss is working

Rolistes Podcast

May 9, 2016, 6:46:06 PM5/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same issue :(

Everything else seems to continue working (access via Itunes and other podcast/RSS readers)

Is it correct that nobody has solved this yet?

Mike Fairlamb

May 10, 2016, 3:13:25 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
5 straight days of zero subscribers on the feedburner stats dashboard... main feed page shows the amount I had the last time it worked and hasn't changed.

Robert Pallin

May 10, 2016, 4:20:30 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
So, I suppose the next question is, if this doesn't get resolved, are there any good alternatives which serve a similar purpose to feedburner?

Cafea cu Taifas

May 10, 2016, 4:22:57 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
FeedPress and feedblitz, but they are not free. FeedPress is cheaper in terms of RSS to email. Maybe Google ask some fee and develop Feedburner :)

maxtobi von

May 10, 2016, 4:38:34 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
have the same problem since 4 days.

Aaron Spearin

May 10, 2016, 5:19:04 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Feedburner down for the count. Maybe no one at Google is watching... Stats are the only reason I use feedburner. I put up with this too often because it's free and I have faith in Google.... Faith waiting.

Aaron Spearin

May 10, 2016, 5:25:42 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Took to Twitter. @feedburner & @google. Hopefully someone there is paying attention.

That DnD Podcast

May 10, 2016, 8:37:18 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
We have been having the same issue on our end. It is frustrating! I am the person who checks daily to see how we're doing so I can try and get metrics for how much people listen to certain episodes and use that to try and adjust things for the best listener response.

Has anyone been able to submit their podcast through the google play podcast store?
I noticed that my stats on that one dropped to 0 around the same time. Hopefully we didn't somehow lose all of our listeners somehow!

I've attached a copy of my feed stats dashboard view if it'll help any of the google folks out, though I'm sure they'll be able to see things from their end
2016-05-10_0736.png

Fredrik Karlsson hedin

May 10, 2016, 8:53:31 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, which adress did you send the picture to? Have searched around for the support-email for days!
/F

jiminycric...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 8:53:47 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Having same exact issue. At least I know it is not something I did wrong.

That DnD Podcast

May 10, 2016, 9:37:02 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Oh sorry! I meant I posted it here in case a google employee showed up and wanted some picture clarification for what we were talking about. I haven't had any luck finding a dedicated support email or anything for feedburner as of yet

Rolistes Podcast

May 10, 2016, 10:31:11 AM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
How about we all tweet the link to that thread to Google's twitter account?

Maybe use the hashtag #feedburndown

Declan Dineen

May 10, 2016, 3:13:37 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have nothing to add other than the relief that it's not just me. Exact same issue, everything shows as zero since May 5th. I released a new podcast yesterday though and everything seems to be functionally working fine, the episode is available just fine, but there's no stats. Frustrating.

Lara Diamond

May 10, 2016, 4:24:06 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I just reached someone.  They are now aware, and it's being fixed now. :)

Michael DiMauro

May 10, 2016, 4:35:45 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Did they seriously not notice this for 5 days? How does this happen?

Cal Traveler

May 10, 2016, 5:03:02 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Thank you, Lara Diamond!

Paul Duncan

May 10, 2016, 9:45:02 PM5/10/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Just adding my complaint here too.  Also attempted to "ping" (Go to Troubleshootize) -- sometimes it works (the ping), sometimes it does not.  Note that I NEVER get my subscribers back.

Amazing that Google and Feedburner folks aren't addressing this.

Mike Fairlamb

May 11, 2016, 4:28:44 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
6th straight day with zero subs

maxtobi von

May 11, 2016, 6:09:24 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
It's so ridiculous. For 4 days without stats and then suddenly they are back (on May 9), but now everything is empty.

Geoff Desiato

May 11, 2016, 7:11:51 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Thank you Laura Diamond! Hopefully they will get it resolved.

Robert Pallin

May 11, 2016, 8:33:49 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Mine seems to be back.

Manuela M

May 11, 2016, 10:19:46 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Stats are back since this morning - subscribers are there. But from the stats it looks like the feeds from this weekend were not delivered properly... Only a tenth of my average :(
Message has been deleted

Daniel Eleff

May 11, 2016, 11:27:47 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics

I tried deactivating and reactivating my email subscriptions to see if that would help.
Now I just an error, "FeedBurner encountered an error adding your feed to feedburner" and I can't reactivate the emails.

Maks Verver

May 11, 2016, 11:54:28 AM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi everyone. We're aware of the problem with stats being unavailable since May 5th, and we're in the process of fixing it.

To be clear: it's just the data in the FeedBurner control panel that's missing. Feed requests and updates delivered by e-mail were functioning normally.

Daniel: your problem sounds unrelated to this. I'll send you a message to see what's going on there.

Cafea cu Taifas

May 11, 2016, 1:16:42 PM5/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Great! Will you fix the Feedflare also? Does not work for new feeds.

Michael Mandeville

May 12, 2016, 8:15:59 AM5/12/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Updates delivered via email aren't working for us.  We haven't had emails sent out since the 4th.  I've checked the health of the feed and pinged it, but still nothing.

Chris Chan

Mar 13, 2017, 9:47:27 PM3/13/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same issue but some of my other friends say it's working fine for them so it's not all accounts.