how to enable email subscription

kneidels

Dec 2, 2009, 4:50:12 AM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I just set up feedburner on one of my blogs, but i cant fond where to
enable the email subscription option.

How can I enable email subscriptions?

thanks!

candacejean

Dec 26, 2009, 2:08:22 PM12/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the exact same problem! I have the icon and link all set up
here:

www.candacejean.com/journal

..but when you click the icon for email updates on my journal it says

"The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled"

I too need to figure out what to do/where to go in order to activate/
enable my subscription by email. Will someone please help us?

Angel Gossett

Oct 7, 2017, 1:31:14 PM10/7/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Did you ever figure out how to enable your email subscriptions?