Getting noreply@ and No Thumbnails under Reading List

OutsideShooter

Dec 27, 2014, 8:57:25 AM12/27/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
.
Every one of my posts display as following:       nor...@blogger.com (my name) at Shooting Outside Gallery
.
 All other posts under my Reading List show thumbnails and as follows by two examples:
.
Shari at Ink and Brush Creations - 1 week ago
.
Aravind Krishnaswamy at Aravind's PhotoBlog - 1 week ago
.
.My question is why do mine not show, and why the nor...@blogger.com? And how do I correct this?
.

OutsideShooter

Dec 27, 2014, 9:01:03 AM12/27/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
.
.
I forgot to add, I was advised to bring this up in this forum, it was felt that this problem occurs from feedburner. I have no idea but here is the advice I received in the Blogger Help Forum:

Your blog uses a FeedBurner redirected feed.  You may wish to ask, in FeedBurner Support, about how to get a photo appearing as a thumbnail, in the feed.

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 5:57:25 AM UTC-8, OutsideShooter wrote:
.
.

Matti Nescio

Dec 27, 2014, 11:41:27 AM12/27/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

OutsideShooter

Dec 30, 2014, 4:55:48 PM12/30/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matti,

When you say "
Checked that you don't have Convert Format Burner or Smartfeed enabled in Feedburner / Optimize ? ", are you inferring that I SHOULD have these enabled?  That I should have Convert Format Burner and Smartfeed enabled?  Just want to be sure I'm understanding you, thanks.     By the way I see that I do not currently have Smartfeed enabled.  As well I do not have Convert Format Burner enabled.

After looking at the feeds you so generously added i see that they all have a noreply@, and yet the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are not mine and they do show thumbnails. Am I the only one that does not see my thumbnails?

Matti Nescio

Dec 30, 2014, 6:37:03 PM12/30/14
On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:55:48 PM UTC+2, OutsideShooter wrote:
Checked that you don't have Convert Format Burner or Smartfeed enabled in Feedburner / Optimize ? ", are you inferring that I SHOULD have these enabled?  That I should have Convert Format Burner and Smartfeed enabled?

If they had been enabled, disabling them might've fixed the noreply@ issue.
So what is the Original Feed ?

After looking at the feeds you so generously added i see that they all have a noreply@, and yet the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are not mine and they do show thumbnails. Am I the only one that does not see my thumbnails?

I'm seeing thumbnails in all 4 feeds. Can you post screenshots of what you see ?
Any difference whether you're logged in to Google or not ?

OutsideShooter

Dec 30, 2014, 8:10:39 PM12/30/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Matti, I'm still lost on what is the original feed, so please bear with me, I don't know exactly what you need.

But here is an example and they all look like this:

.
Feedburner_Blogger_Help.JPG

OutsideShooter

Dec 30, 2014, 8:14:47 PM12/30/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
As for your question, "Any difference whether you're logged in to Google or not ?"   I don't think I can enter my "Reading List" unless I am logged in.

OutsideShooter

Dec 30, 2014, 8:18:23 PM12/30/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Here's a better look

Feedburner_Blogger_Help2.JPG

Matti Nescio

Dec 30, 2014, 11:11:26 PM12/30/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:10:39 AM UTC+2, OutsideShooter wrote:
Matti, I'm still lost on what is the original feed

Same place you looked for Smartfeed and Convert earlier -
click on the ' Edit Feed Details…' link in the top left of the page.

As for your question, "Any difference whether you're logged in to Google or not ?"

View the feedburner feed directly , eg. by clicking on the left button of the two buttons
left of ' Edit Feed Details…' ,