Email subscribers have disappeared!

Patrick Siegfried

Dec 10, 2015, 9:48:42 AM12/10/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
I went to check my email subscriber list today and it's gone. When I click on stats for the day before it's still there.

Anybody have an idea why?

Cal Traveler

Dec 10, 2015, 2:55:47 PM12/10/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
It has done this before but I forgot how to retrieve subscribers till you reminded me to go back a few days where I finally found the current list. Google needs to be made aware of this and when they are, someone usually fixes it. As for reporting this problem, I am not sure if any google staff follow this forum. We can keep our fingers crossed!

Maks Verver

Dec 11, 2015, 12:27:01 PM12/11/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hey guys,

It may just be the stats that are temporarily out of sync. But just to be sure: could you post the FeedBurner URL of your feed, so I can have a look and check if anything weird is going on?

 - Maks.

Cal Traveler

Dec 11, 2015, 2:27:38 PM12/11/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Everything's back to normal. It is just what you said ... stats took a day or two off. Thanks!

Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog

Dec 13, 2015, 7:37:17 PM12/13/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
I do not see my subscribers list or analytics, they are all gone.

Maks Verver

Dec 14, 2015, 10:06:15 AM12/14/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Cal: good to hear things are back to normal!

Maks Verver

Dec 14, 2015, 10:08:39 AM12/14/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
For the person who manages the Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog: it looks like your feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/mooreorlesscooking/PRgJ is password-protected, and as a result the email service won't send any email updates for it. Did you enable this recently? If so, just disable the Password Protector service on the Publicize tab.

 - Maks.

John660

Jan 21, 2016, 1:58:27 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Maks, my subscriber list went from 962 overnight to 96...what the heck is going on? I'm seeing all kinds of reports online of people losing all of their subscribers or huge portions of them.

Karen Miller

Jan 21, 2016, 10:17:49 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
My subscribers are gone too - down to 1.   Maybe this has something to do with it ?   http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2016/01/no-email-updates-between-january-20th.html