Feedburner doesn't send letters to subscribers

IT sibac

Apr 1, 2014, 9:16:42 AM4/1/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/54novosti

I created the feed and turned on e-mail subscriptions, but newsletters doesn't send to subscribers. Where can be the bug?

Mary Bergfeld

Apr 1, 2014, 10:29:48 AM4/1/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Have used RSS/feedburner/email successfully for years. As of last Friday (3-27-14) new blog post stopped appearing in my email account. I've made no changes that could account for this. Is mine an isolated problem? Is there a resolution?