0 subscribers & no updated stats

Before You Explore

Oct 21, 2015, 7:19:21 AM10/21/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,
1. I know that my blog at beforeyouexplore.blogspot.com has at least 2 subscribers (because I signed up to check). I got Feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/beforeyouexplore_1) on the 17th October and it gave me stats for the 17th & 18th. Since then it hasn't updated. Why is this so?
2. Also, it shows on my Analyze Subscribers tab that on the 18th I had 6 subscribers but on my Publicize tab it shows that I have 0 email subscibers, which is not true! Why is this so?

What can I do to fix these 2 things?

Matti nescio

Oct 22, 2015, 3:27:51 PM10/22/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Did you actually go to the list of email subscribers in your Feedburner account ?

TechMelanie LeJeune

Jan 8, 2016, 9:14:06 AM1/8/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am having the same issue.  Did you ever find a fix?