Double (same) blog's name and subscribers numbers divided on my FeedBurner.

DM

Apr 29, 2018, 1:05:05 PM4/29/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Good evening everyone,

That is probably just a detail, but I do not find the answer to that... When I log in in order to access my FeedBurner, I can see twice my blog's name.
The first one with my numbers of subscribers on the right
The second one under with zero subscribers

If I click on the first one, I can see the email addresses of half of my subscribers
If I click on the second one (supposed to be equal to zero...) I can see the other half of my subscribers.

Is it just something I cannot do anything about, or is there a way to delete one of the two names in order to access all my subscribers' email addresses at once ?

I hope someone understands because I'm completely aware that this explanation is unclear...but truth is that I do not understand what's happening, and therefore what to do...

Many thanks !

DM.

Matti nescio

Apr 29, 2018, 1:56:06 PM4/29/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Without providing the Feed Addresses, a little hard to check.

If you look at the newest and oldest subscribers in both lists, do they provide any clue ?

There's really only two possible explanations.
  1. You have two Feedburner subscribe by email gadgets on your site, using different feeds.
  2. You used to have one such gadget on your site, but at some point you replaced it with a different one.

Is it just something I cannot do anything about, or is there a way to delete one of the two names in order to access all my subscribers' email addresses at once ?

Not really - the other half would still have to confirm their subscriptions if you added them to the other feed.

Message has been deleted

DM

Apr 29, 2018, 2:06:30 PM4/29/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Matti,

Thanks for your answer.

Well, when I go to my page, I do not see two rectangles asking for subscribing, only one, so I guess one has been replaced by another, but I have to admit I have no idea why...

So does it mean from now that people are gonna subscribe to the most recent feed of the two ?

Oh, and by the way, do you know why on the 'zero' first FeedBurner link, I see " no Feedburner email subscriptions " but then if I click on the list I can see email addresses ?

Thanks a lot,

DM.