Email subscribers don't get notified about new posts

Kathy

Feb 27, 2015, 5:58:52 AM2/27/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I also don't get notified when someone subscribes to the blog.
Can someone help me with this?  I'm new to blogging.

Thank you
Kathy

Kathy

Feb 27, 2015, 6:16:42 AM2/27/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Kathy

Feb 28, 2015, 6:39:47 AM2/28/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Also, original feed address is http://www.stubbornhopememoir.com/1/feed

Matti Nescio

Feb 28, 2015, 10:47:45 AM2/28/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Did you have any those subscribers back when you made your first and only post on Feb 13th ?
(the start date for each is listed in your list of subscribers)

You don't get a notification when someone subscribers to your feed by email , only when they
unsubscribe - if you have the box  'Send me an email whenever people unsubscribe'  checked
in Email Subscriptions / Subscription Management , just above the list of subscribers.

Kathy

Feb 28, 2015, 6:15:57 PM2/28/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matti,

The people subscribed after the first post, so no I did't have any subscribers when I made that post.

Baltimore WOG

Mar 23, 2015, 2:26:59 PM3/23/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue. Have you received a resolution to this issue?

blog address: wogbaltimore.org/blog (tag: 21dayfast)
feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WOGBaltimoreBlog-Fast