Feedburner with podcast already on iTunes

Will Conlon

Oct 9, 2015, 5:34:57 PM10/9/15
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hey all,

I started a podcast a week ago. I only have one episode up but want to try and track the subscribers, etc. So I started a feedburner account and had no problem doing that. However I'm not sure if I've used the URL correctly. I did it last night and today the analytics all sit at 0, despite that fact that I know people have subscribed, listened to and downloaded the first episode of my podcast. I'm wondering if it just takes awhile for the stats to be updated or if I've done something wrong. The website I have which is doingitpod.com is through squarespace and they have helped me as far as they can but I'm still at a loss. The trouble is everything went okay and I didn't run into any issues but just not sure if I have missed a step and that's why I see 0's for viewership, etc.

Do I have to do anything in iTunes to get it to read from there?

the podcast address is doingitpod.com

Not sure of any other info you may need.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Will