Access to FeedBurner subscribers/data

Whitney Teal

Jun 11, 2015, 7:55:44 PM6/11/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I recently started managing a blog for a company that previously used FeedBurner to collect and message subscribers. I had to re-establish FeedBurner, using the blog's data, but now I don't have access to the old data. I know that FeedBurner was up and working before I re-established the connection because I received emails from FeedBurner as a subscriber.

Is there someone at FeedBurner who can help me recover the subscribers in the database who subscribed prior to me re-establishing?

Thanks,
Whitney

Maks Verver

Jun 12, 2015, 6:07:51 AM6/12/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Whitney,

I can probably help you if you provide a little more information about the original feed. Do you know its FeedBurner URL (something like: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SOMETHING-HERE)? If not, can you provide the source feed URL or a link to the weblog?

 - Maks.

Whitney Teal

Jun 15, 2015, 5:29:13 PM6/15/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maks,

Awesome! The blog URL is www.activeendurance.com/blog/

This is what I got from the page source: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ActiveNetworkEnduranceBlog

Here's the entire thing:

<form class="subscribe-now" action="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ActiveNetworkEnduranceBlog', 'popupwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520');return true">

<label for="e-mail" class="over label-over" >y...@email.com</label>

<input type="text" id="e-mail" name="email" />

<input type="hidden" value="ActiveNetworkEnduranceBlog" name="uri"/>

<input type="hidden" name="loc" value="en_US"/>

Thanks!
Whitney