Feedburner subscribers have gone to zero

Helen Barbour

Mar 9, 2015, 7:50:01 AM3/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am haiving the same problem as other users have recently reported, in that Feedburner is showing 0 subscribers!  Will they still receive an email?  Help!!!

Maureen Reynolds

Mar 9, 2015, 8:37:53 PM3/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am also having this problem.  Dropped to zero about 2 days ago, but when I click on subscriber list, all are still intact and I have had new subscribers both yesterday and today, which have verified, so I am assuming it is working okay.  And my number of subscribers show in that view.

incycle...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015, 10:03:43 PM3/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I'm having this issue as well? Can someone look at my feed and help me?

Katrina Bourke

Mar 10, 2015, 7:59:16 PM3/10/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
My subscriber count is also at 0.has been for a few days now.  Is google aware of this and taking action?  Does anyone know?