Problems with feeds - beginner

Stéphanie Bayle

Dec 23, 2014, 7:14:18 AM12/23/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm starting by saying that I'm very new to this feedburner thing, but so far I managed!
Except that... yesterday I tried to validate my feeds and the feed validator says that it cannot validate. I have no clue why and what to do so it would be nice to have some advice!

Thank you very much!

Stephanie

Matti Nescio

Dec 23, 2014, 10:45:36 AM12/23/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Since all the other mp3s work, and only Noël.mp3 and Préparation.mp3 cause the errors,
is there any way you can rename them on your end to replace the two differently
accented e's with normal e's ?

(the other option would be to escape the special characters)

have the same errors.

Stéphanie Bayle

Dec 27, 2014, 7:19:31 AM12/27/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matti,

Thank you so much, I never thought it was because of those accentuated letters... now it works!
It was so simple, I really feel stupid :D

Thank you again and have a great weekend,
Stephanie