new articles not send in newsletter to my subscribers

M.

Dec 30, 2016, 3:48:38 AM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Does anyone has this problem, also? If yes, how this can be solved?
Many thanks,
Mona

Matti nescio

Dec 30, 2016, 3:55:00 AM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
What are your Feedburner feed details - Feedburner Feed Address and Original Feed ?
As well as your timezone and delivery schedule in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

M.

Dec 30, 2016, 10:17:33 AM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi Matti,

Feed Address is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Minunemica

Timezone: GMT+2hrs (Bucharest/Romania)

Delivery is scheduled 9-11 am

All options are activated, I don't know what else to check. :(

Many thanks for your help,

Mona

Matti nescio

Dec 30, 2016, 11:50:08 AM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Despite https://feeds.feedburner.com/Minunemica appearing to be up to date
compared to http://www.minunemica.eu/feed/ ,  WP-Super-Cache should still
be disabled, at least for the various feed URLs.

When's the last time any active(verified) email subscribers received email from the feed ?

Mona

Dec 30, 2016, 12:09:24 PM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
The last post was published on Dec, 18th and was sent to subscribers on Dec, 19th - cheked also with my e-mail address. Seems a strange situation for me, as I am an outsider of this field.

Mona

Dec 30, 2016, 12:25:30 PM12/30/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I ment the last post which was also sent to all the subscribers.
And the last post which was not sent to them was published on Dec, 29th. - nobody received it.