Feedburner Stats Help

Chas G

Nov 16, 2017, 8:57:12 AM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi and thank you in advance for your help.  My Feedburner was working great until yesterday.  Since Sunday I have no stats, my subscriber number on the homepage hasn't changed but when I click on email subscriptions the number has increased.  Is there something wrong?  Do I need to fix something and how?

Debbie Schlussel

Nov 16, 2017, 9:32:21 AM11/16/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem.  It's broken and hasn't worked since Nov. 13th.  Attention Google, Feedburner, please fix.  This has been a discussion topic in several Google discussion forums.  You're not the only one.  But Google hasn't responded or fixed it.  Nothing you can do.  This is on Google.