RSS feed help

hdhungryman

Mar 6, 2017, 1:08:03 PM3/6/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I set up an RSS feed on my youtube channel years ago and jut now noticed that
it's not recognized in Google Reader.

I don't know how to fix the problem.  I have no idea if it is something in the code so that this can be
validated.
How do I get Google Reader to recognize it?

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks.
Message has been deleted

Marcos Cavalieri

Mar 6, 2017, 1:33:54 PM3/6/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Try to use http://devtacular.com/utilities/atomtorss
this service transforms an Atom 1.0 feed into a RSS 2.0 feed. Having looked around the web and realized how badly this service was needed, some man decided to build his own from scratch and offer it to the public.

thanks to devtacular.com

Jasa Tutor

May 29, 2018, 10:49:21 AM5/29/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
sorry i dont understand, can not help anyway