Duplicate Site titles on Feedburner with he same URL - how can I combine them

Matt Mattus

Mar 22, 2016, 12:39:07 PM3/22/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have two URLs for my Blogger  blog -  http://www.Growingwithplants.com -  entered on Feedburner, and each has different traffic, data or subscribers.

I am a top 10 gardening blog, so numbers matter at this point!

Is it possible for me to combine both of them?

Or do I need to delete the one with the fewer subscribers? Both show my latest posts, but again, with different data.

Thanks!

Matt

Matti nescio

Mar 23, 2016, 7:05:03 PM3/23/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:39:07 PM UTC+2, Matt Mattus wrote:
I have two URLs for my Blogger  blog -  http://www.Growingwithplants.com -  entered on Feedburner, and each has different traffic, data or subscribers.

It looks like you're using one for your feed subscribers, the other for your email subscribers.
So even if it was possible to combine them,  that would seem a like bad idea.

Having them separately allows you to serve different content to them, if you wish.

Matti nescio

Mar 23, 2016, 7:07:05 PM3/23/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Also, in your Blogger Publishing settings, you should consider enabling