All subscribers suddenly gone

Wildlife Matters

Jan 21, 2016, 8:51:04 AM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello,

I update my RSS feed every Wednesday, and an email of the updates goes out to about 4,000 subscribers by Thursday morning. As of this morning, however, I noticed that the email did not deliver. The RSS updated just fine, and the feed was valid. I logged into my account and noticed that my subscribers had dropped from 4,000 to 0 overnight. Can anyone please help correct this problem? Why would my subscribers disappear?

Thanks in advance.

Lara Diamond

Jan 21, 2016, 9:12:23 AM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same here!!!!

Tynan Wong

Jan 21, 2016, 9:47:51 AM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm getting the same problem as well
Message has been deleted

Daniel Eleff

Jan 21, 2016, 10:08:57 AM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Dropped from 25K to a few hundred subscribers overnight, what's going on Google?

Kapil Soni

Jan 21, 2016, 12:40:11 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
same here :(  ?

John660

Jan 21, 2016, 1:56:35 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same here, went from 962 to 96 overnight.

Daniel Eleff

Jan 21, 2016, 2:03:34 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Is there any Feedburner support email address?
Any employees actually monitor this forum?

Karen Miller

Jan 21, 2016, 2:39:42 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same trouble - at first I thought my web display gadget was just messed up but I just logged onto Feedburner and it shows only 1 subscriber.
Any news  on this ?

Michael Chesley Johnson

Jan 21, 2016, 5:24:35 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same here, but mine dropped to 1.

Tressa S

Jan 21, 2016, 9:52:42 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same here, so something must have happened with Feedburner.

Karen Miller

Jan 21, 2016, 10:19:05 PM1/21/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I saw this on another thread - wonder if it has anything to do with our subscriber issues ?

noperfectm...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 7:10:44 AM1/22/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same thing here.  Went from 1880 to 330 overnight.  What's up?

Kara Soylular

Jan 24, 2016, 5:01:43 PM1/24/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
That happened to me too.. I had 2,167 readers, yet now it shows as zero... Maybe there's a bug if there's this many people experiencing this.