SOS!! How to restore the email and password for corporate accunt?

Helen Black

Apr 18, 2017, 9:29:44 AM4/18/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello,

I have a problem with restoring email and password for Netpeak corporate account. We have recently switched our site abd blog to the new URL and need to update this information in our account at Feedburner.

However, we cannot find the original login, password and email that were used when registering the account. How can we get this information? Please, help! It is extremely important for us.
Message has been deleted

Helen Black

May 3, 2017, 7:00:34 AM5/3/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for your reply: we have been looking for a qualified assistance on the issue for months

I am Editorial Head at Internet marketing agency Netpeak. Netpeak has a corporate account on Feedburner, where we have a serious number of followers. Moreover, our blog and website traffic has seriously grown since we started to develop our Feedburner account.

About three months ago, we switched to another URL,and now we need to change this information in Netpeak Profile on Feedburner. Unfortunatey, we cannot find our login, password or email. This is partly because the employee that has probably registered this account no longer works at Netpeak and we are unable to contact him. When we tried to find a way to contact anyone from Feedburner, it seemed almost impossible.

Please, help us to restore our login infomation so we can proceed our work with Feeedburner. This is extremely important for us. Thank you in advance.

I look forward for your reply.

Kind Regards,
Message has been deleted