You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service

RickSmith

Apr 2, 2009, 12:44:04 PM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Anyone know how to get this error fixed in FeedFlare?

Mat Miller

Apr 3, 2009, 1:53:41 PM4/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same issue. Google!!!

Orcatek

Apr 4, 2009, 7:22:46 PM4/4/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Yep- It's broke.

trappermark

Apr 5, 2009, 1:16:32 AM4/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

And I guess will never be fixed?

Andrewshka

Apr 5, 2009, 9:36:25 PM4/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
maybe next Thursday. Or Monday, maybe. Or . . .

man, I wish this worked . . .

DavidB

Apr 6, 2009, 11:51:25 AM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It does not work for me either. I tried deactivating my feedflare with
the hope it would reset problem. It did not and now I do not have any
feed flare links on my blog.

switchboard

Apr 6, 2009, 4:11:47 PM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It would be great if Google would acknowledge the problem and fixed
it. They say that Google employees read this forum, but apparently
not. I wonder if them ignoring this bug for a solid week means that
the huge Google layoffs are actually going to happen.

If this is typical for Google customer service I think it means that
we're all going to regret depending on a product from Google.

w2look

Apr 6, 2009, 4:31:04 PM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Is there any way to contact Google about this?
I can't seem to find any way to contact them.
What terrible customer service.

zzzeroX

Apr 6, 2009, 7:26:41 PM4/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same problem here. Been a few days now.

Elucubrator

Apr 7, 2009, 3:07:31 AM4/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same problem. Few other threads in here about it, but no
apparent recognition from Feedburner, and no way of finding out what's
happening and when it's likely to be fixed.

:0(

Alker

Apr 7, 2009, 7:22:44 AM4/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
"You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service"

Still not working after at least 4 days, anyone worked out a
workaround?

RickSmith

Apr 7, 2009, 10:00:57 AM4/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
No fixes yet? Good grief...

solaireploteau

Apr 8, 2009, 11:43:19 AM4/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Still a valid grief !

this forum is missing a voting system for bug fixes

On Apr 7, 4:00 pm, RickSmith wrote:
> No fixes yet? Good grief...

Alker

Apr 8, 2009, 8:00:30 PM4/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Is there any official way to get the attention of someone who can fix
this?

Still broken - "You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the
service".

Elucubrator

Apr 9, 2009, 1:10:10 AM4/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Just worked for me! Hoorah. Maybe Google fixed it for everyone...

I can only hope so.

alexjonespodcasts.com

Apr 9, 2009, 10:23:07 AM4/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
CONFIRMED. Is now working for me also!

Steven Myers

Sep 7, 2016, 9:15:00 AM9/7/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Anyone found a resolution to this? I am not able to save anything without getting this error.

Grit Rehbein

Oct 2, 2016, 4:57:26 AM10/2/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have got the same problem, any solution?

John Fitzgerald

Nov 17, 2016, 10:52:12 AM11/17/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
This original problem from 2009 is happening again. Could someone from Google please take note.......

Clamnote

Apr 8, 2017, 8:06:13 PM4/8/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, it seems not fixed yet (bug)

But this is the workaround:
  1. activate the email subscription
  2. put the form (email subscription form) to your website
  3. sign up via the form (just use your own email): it is good to do this as well as you know what your subscriber will experience, right
then after this, the FeedFlare seems working normal (can select and save, no error message)
It work for me, hope it does to you too...

Cheers,
clamnote

Gold Skinned

Aug 25, 2017, 8:25:02 PM8/25/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
That's a lot to do for something that's supposed to be working. I'm using a plugin and don't want to add the feed to my site GoldSkinned. Any other workaround where I don't have to add the feed to my site?