all subscribers disappeared in one night

akash pandey

Mar 6, 2015, 5:08:55 AM3/6/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have more than 700+ subscribers but when i opened myfeeds today i saw i have zero(0) subscribers .Earlier when any one unsubscribe i get notification about it but it hardly happen anyone unsubscribe .And it is not possible that my all subscribers unsubscribe my website at same day and at the same time .Please help me in getting  all my subscribers again.
civilservices.png

The Herb Lady

Mar 6, 2015, 7:20:32 AM3/6/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same here - when I pinged it on March 3rd - nothing changed and it is still showing a tiny amount of subscribers.

akash pandey

Mar 7, 2015, 2:39:20 AM3/7/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
my issue solved now myfeeds subscriber showing correct stats

Burhan Hasan

Mar 7, 2015, 4:04:30 AM3/7/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me how you fix it ?

M Blazoned

Mar 7, 2015, 9:54:41 AM3/7/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Help. The same thing happened to me. How did you resolve???

Dorian Wagner

Mar 7, 2015, 6:57:22 PM3/7/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
My subscribers were at about 1600 four days ago. Then the next day down to about 100. Then the third day, back up to the original count... and then yesterday, back down to 122 again. I do hope they are not lost for good!

Has anyone heard anything from Google about this?

Dorian Wagner

Mar 7, 2015, 6:57:55 PM3/7/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
feedburner.JPG

Bark at the moon themoonbarking.wordpress.com/

Mar 10, 2015, 6:46:07 AM3/10/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Weve lost like 30% of our followers science a couple of Days. Mu guess is that google has a problem and that they are workin on it. It happend two weeks ago as well. But there is roumors that they will shut down feed burner and dont offer mych work onit. Therefor we are stuck with this kind of trouble. As far as I am concerned there is not other free burner out there. And I dont know how it works if one change burner.
microphone_faji.jpg