Re: My url

Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Jan 9, 2016, 4:32:19 AM1/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
If you haven't already, you should post in

What exactly is the issue ?
That your blog title is Xíntesis ,
URL is http://xintesis.blogspot.com , but Feedburner Feed Address

https://feeds.feedburner.com/Xintesis is (or was) taken by someone.

Using accented characters in URLs is not always a good idea.

Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Jan 11, 2016, 2:55:52 PM1/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 6:53:25 PM UTC+2, Facu Icare wrote:
My question is Why I can't have
https://feeds.feedburner.com/xintesis? (without accented characters) This url isn't using now.

Because it's still belongs to xintesis.com , doesn't matter that there's been nothing

Of course, you can try emailing the owner address . visible in eg.
to see if it's still valid, if the owner still has access to it, and if they'd be willing
to delete/rename the Feedburner feed from their account.

Message has been deleted

Tania Agni

Jan 14, 2016, 8:57:09 AM1/14/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
My Feedburner Account is having problems too while using it for work relates to Celebrity Cricket League . what should i do ?

Matti nescio

Jan 15, 2016, 6:59:52 AM1/15/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:57:09 PM UTC+2, Tania Agni wrote:
My Feedburner Account is having problems too while using it for work relates to Celebrity Cricket League . what should i do ?

http://ccl5.com/feed/ shows WP Super Cache.
Disable it for feed URLs. or disable it entirely.

What's the Feedburner feed URL for it ?

Message has been deleted