Email Subscribers at 0

Ryan Rivera

Jan 22, 2015, 2:38:26 PM1/22/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group,

I have a bit of a problem.  I inherited my blog from my predecessor and she inherited it from hers.  I have his feedburner credentials but cannot seem to login because Feedburner now requires the google login.  I was able to claim the feed under my google account, but cannot access any subscriber lists.  It says zero.  Is there anyway to access the old feed?  I still get emails from the feed so I know it is working in that sense, but I don't know to who or how many the feed is going to.  Any thoughts?  I'd hate to have to start from zero again.

Thank  you,

Ryan