Can I change Feedburner to email out more than once a day

Zena Kennedy

Feb 1, 2018, 1:29:50 AM2/1/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
I have been posting twice a day. One is a scheduled video that I have scheduled to go out each morning at 7.30am. then later in the afternoon or evening I shall wrote up on something and publish. It has now come to my notice that subscribers to my blog are only getting these posts once a day. I went through your Help and found that Feedburner only emails it once a day.

This seems to defeat the purpose of scheduling at different time of day. Even though the page goes live at that scheduled time of day, people that have subscribed or are on the email list will not get to see this post till Feedburner send them the email or they actually go on to my blog. How can I get around this/? Is there something else I can use?

Shane Birley

Apr 15, 2018, 6:29:32 PM4/15/18
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi!

You can learn more about how the emails subscriptions work over here: