Feedburner FeedFlare error: You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service

xtremne...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 7:37:46 AM1/4/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, whenever I'm trying to edit the FeedFlares (by either adding new services or removing old ones) in my Feedburner feeds it says "You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service". I've googled this out and it seems like a common problem in 2009 which got fixed back then. The problem has now reappeared in 2016 and I cannot remove or add new feedflares.
Can someone fix this great, wonderful and in-disposable service?

Until it gets fixed by Google, is there a workaround? I noticed I still have the Add to Mixx! link. Mixx.com no longer exist now for years... I need to get it out of there but I can't because of this pesky error "You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service"

Thanks

Maks Verver

Jan 4, 2016, 8:52:04 AM1/4/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,

What's the feed URL of your feed? Maybe I can figure out what's going on with it, or at least remove the Mixx.com flair.

 - Maks.

Joseph D. Smith

Jan 5, 2016, 3:53:22 PM1/5/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
My FeedFlare says the same thing at my Blogspot blog: http://theautisticgrandmaster.blogspot.com

As the name suggests, I'm autistic, but I'm also severely dyslexic(don't let my writing fool you). This means I have sensory overloads, and my frustration becomes overwhelming by trying to select a FeedFlare, just to submit and have it say that I never even selected one!

Please help.

xtremne...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 7:16:33 AM1/6/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm curious how can you remove Mixx.com for me? Do you work at Google?

Thanks

xtremne...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 10:24:35 AM1/11/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Maks I've sent you a private message with the feed url. The problem still isn't fixed. Can anyone help me? As you can see I'm not the only one having this problem. Joseph D. Smith also has this problem and I suspect that this is a general issue that everyone has. Can anyone help us with these Feedflares?

Thanks

jos

Jan 29, 2016, 6:44:03 PM1/29/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am having the exact same problem, I am trying to add facebook share. I thought the problem might be because my blog is fairly new. I see, however, that I am not the only one having this issue lately. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bob Kerstein

Mar 9, 2016, 5:20:01 PM3/9/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am having this same problem....

Lovely Opinionated Vegan Evolution L.O.V.E.

Mar 20, 2016, 11:36:46 PM3/20/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I am having this problem too

Singing Lake

Apr 16, 2016, 3:39:12 PM4/16/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same problem here.

Ed S

Apr 17, 2016, 4:18:06 PM4/17/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Same problem.

GingerLola Doll Shows & Crafts

Apr 17, 2016, 7:10:32 PM4/17/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same issue, how can I fix it?
Thank you

By Kuş

Jun 12, 2016, 4:18:04 AM6/12/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
"You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service" Problem Solved!

                                                                     http://testestteam.blogspot.com.tr/2016/06/you-must-select-at-least-one-feedflare.html

Yehua Asso

Jun 27, 2016, 4:45:15 AM6/27/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Saya sedang menulis sebuah buku kamus bahasa melanesia-west papua dan  akan diterjemahkan  kedalam bahasa Melanesia, Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Inggris dan juga bahasa negara lainnya. oleh karena itu saya membutuhkan web/bloh spesial dalam program exel. trimakasih.

John Fitzgerald

Nov 17, 2016, 10:55:35 AM11/17/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
This error is still current. Please fix it Google......

JMD Arts

Dec 6, 2016, 11:33:49 AM12/6/16
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello sir, How are you and thanks your corporation

Jesus Kristus

Feb 13, 2017, 1:40:30 AM2/13/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
It is not working for me either I get the same error.

Why is there no solution to this except a video in some foreign language that is long and does not provide a solution. Crap!

Cilene Oliveira

Feb 13, 2017, 6:50:54 AM2/13/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Oi bom dia gostaria de saber como faco para ver meu feedbuner e corrigir erros gostaria de saber oque faço obrigada.

Wendi Kissane

Feb 17, 2017, 7:15:09 PM2/17/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Did you ever get this problem fixed?  I am in the same situation tonight, I can't get past the error message, what did you do to go past this?

Clamnote

Apr 8, 2017, 8:05:22 PM4/8/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, it seems not fixed yet (bug)

But this is the workaround:
  1. activate the email subscription
  2. put the form (email subscription form) to your website
  3. sign up via the form (just use your own email): it is good to do this as well as you know what your subscriber will experience, right
then after this, the FeedFlare seems working normal (can select and save, no error message)
It work for me, hope it does to you too...

Cheers,
clamnote

Gold Skinned

Aug 25, 2017, 8:23:10 PM8/25/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem on my site GoldSkinned.com as well and can't seem to fix the problem. Is this a Google bug?
Message has been deleted

Jackson Rubem

Oct 1, 2017, 12:01:18 PM10/1/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
Hello everyone,
This is not google bug.
I have the solution, because I went through the same problem, trying to put it in my site jacksonmessage.com
This is the solution:
1. Start with PUBLICISE email subscription and activate.
2. Two codes will be displayed. One form and the other is the "subscription link".
3. Take each of these codes and put it in the widget of your blog.
5. Click feed flare
6. Check the option you want (mark both). I marked several options. The ideal is three or four.
7. Save.
Problem solved. No more error message.

C Riches

Nov 2, 2017, 11:32:05 AM11/2/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
This does not work for me. It only allows me to click the email tpion, nothing else works! :(

viola...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 8:29:13 AM11/7/17
to Feed and Web Statistics
My FeedFlare says the same thing

As the name suggests, I'm autistic, but I'm also severely dyslexic(don't let my writing fool you). This means I have sensory overloads, and my frustration becomes overwhelming by trying to select a FeedFlare, just to submit and have it say that I never even selected one!

Cheers,Violab

Garnet Barcelo

Feb 5, 2019, 2:26:14 PM2/5/19
to Feed and Web Statistics
This worked for me, Jackson Rubem.

And I met the problem on February 5, 2019.

It certainly has been a longstanding issue ─ over three years now since the first complaint in this thread!

All Breed Tees

Mar 2, 2019, 8:23:07 PM3/2/19
to Feed and Web Statistics
Thank you for your helpful post, Jackson Rubem!
Solved the problem immediately! 😃👍

Michelle Shaffer

Apr 22, 2019, 6:19:53 PM4/22/19
to Feed and Web Statistics
This worked for me...sad that this is still a problem in 2019