How can I add feed code to more than 1 blog?

boosth...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 8:25:20 AM9/23/16
to Feed and Web Statistics

Hi There,

I created 4 feedburners for my 4 blogs in my site(www.boosthotstyle.com) I added feed count code  that belongs to one of my feedburner(Fashion Feed) to my blog.liquid (html) and a reader icon added when someone subscribes to my Fashion Feed blog the number displays to all of my blogs.My question is how can I set it so that when a visitor subscribes to each blog the number appears in own blog for example if someone subscribes Fashion Feed (3 subscribers) number 3 appears in Fahsion Feed and if a visitor subscribes Insight Wisdom(one of my blogs) 2 subscribes number 2 appears in the blog.Please see the screenshots for clarity's sake.

Thank you
blog0001.png
blog0002.png