Breitbart Feed hasn't worked since Dec 18

Sam K

Jan 10, 2015, 10:42:10 PM1/10/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this problem.  The following link to the Breitbart Feed hasn't updated since Dec 18.  If this is not the correct place to post this issue then please let me know who to contact.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BreitbartFeed

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Matti Nescio

Jan 10, 2015, 11:32:23 PM1/10/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
What's the Original Feed , and is it up to date ?

Sam K

Jan 10, 2015, 11:55:53 PM1/10/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure how to answer your question but the feed is supposed to get updated with all the new articles and editorials posted on http://www.breitbart.com.  On their home page they have an RSS link to http://feeds.feedburner.com/BreitbartFeed.  I've been subscribing to the feed for a while and it just stopped updating on Dec 18.

Matti Nescio

Jan 11, 2015, 12:01:22 AM1/11/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
So you're not the publisher ?

They'd have to login to their Feedburner account to doublecheck what
the original source feed of the feedburner feed is on their website;
then temporarily stop redirecting all feed URLs to feedburner to be able to check
if the original feed itself is updating.

Sam K

Jan 11, 2015, 12:06:18 AM1/11/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
No I'm not the publisher.  I'm just a subscriber.  I just reached out to them on their website to inform them of the problem.  If they reply back to my email I'll forward them what you just posted.  Thanks for your help.