How to add RSS Feed reader / agregator in "Subscribe now" section?

Rosen Apostolov

Mar 23, 2016, 5:10:57 AM3/23/16
to General Services
Hi all,
I was wondering how can I add additional RSS service in the "Subscribe now" section (the square box in the upper right corner under the feed title)? Such as Bloglines, SubToMe, Feedly, etc.
I'm talking about Inoreader in this case.
Can anyone enlighten me who I need to contact in order to add our RSS reader in the options?
I suppose someone from feedburner can help me here but contacting them is not as easy as I want to :). I tried contacting them via email (found some old emails such as feedburne...@google.com) but without any luck.
Any further suggestions about reaching them will be appreciated.